COME AND VISIT US ON ONE OF OUR OPEN HOUSE DAYS! WE’LL BE DELIGHTED TO INFORM YOU IN DETAIL ON ALL THE INS AND OUTS OF “DE STADHOUDERS” (NO OBLIGATIONS ATTACHED)
- 8 November
- 15 November
- 29 November
- 13 December
We look forward to seeing you at the offices of Frisia Makelaars, Javastraat 1a, The Hague, between 16:00 and 18:00 on any of the above dates.
Have look through the brochure in the meantime!
“De Stadhouders” is being constructed right on the border between the popular Statenkwartier and Duinoord city districts, which is one of the most sought-after living and working locations in The Hague. This new residential complex comprises three buildings, one for each of our Stadtholders. Apartments in the tallest of the three, Frederik Hendrik, are currently up for sale. The inner courtyard will be transformed into a green and car-free city square.
If you’d like to find out more about the hot spots at this location, Click here to explore the district on the map.
An apartment in the Frederik Hendrik building gives you the luxury of a hotel combined with the relaxed feeling of your own home.
· Apartments from 121 m2 and Penthouses from 210 m2
· Each home has two ensuite bathrooms and an interior designed by renowned Dutch designer Jan des Bouvrie
· Each home has underfloor heating and triple glazing as standard features
· All sale prices include your own parking space and a Bulthaup B1 kitchen
· You can divide up the floor space as you wish, e.g. 3 or 4 rooms
· You’ll be entitled to a sustainability mortgage due to the high level of sustainability
Go direct to a type of home:
The homes in De Stadhouders are currently up for sale. Construction of the complex will start in mid-February 2018 and completion will be 2 years after this. If you’d like us to keep you updated on all the ins and outs of the construction schedule, Please click on this link to register (free of obligations) or call the estate agents.